1. What Personal Data we collect
We capture your recognizable moving or still images, voice of you and your belongings e.g. vehicles, when entering the monitored space in our premises, buildings and facilities through the CCTV devices and system (“CCTV Data”).
2. Why we collect, use, and disclose your Personal Data
- to protect your life, body, health personal safety, and/or your belongings;
- to control access to building and to ensure the security of the building, the safety of our personnel, employees and visitors, as well as our property and information located or stored on the premises.
- to protect/prevent our premises, buildings, facilities and assets from damage, disruption, vandalism and other crime;
- to assist in the effective resolution of disputes which arise in the course of disciplinary or grievance proceedings;
- to assist in the investigation or proceedings concerning a whistleblowing complaint;
- to assist in the establishment or defense of any civil litigation, including but not limited to employment proceedings;
- to comply with our legal obligations and/or cooperate with court, regulators, government authority and law enforcement bodies for the exercising of such official authority vested in us including but not limited to safety, occupational and workplace environment laws. We consider that use of CCTV is a necessary measure to enable us to meet those obligations; and
- to exercise our rights or protect our legitimate interest where it is necessary to do so, for example to deter, prevent, and detect of misconduct, crime or violations of law; to follow up on incidents; to prevent and report misconduct or crime in our stores and to protect the security and integrity of our business. We will endeavor on the continuing basis to balance between our legitimate interest and that of any relevant third parties, as the case maybe, and your fundamental rights and freedom in relation to the protection of the CCTV Data concerning you. We will also endeavor to identify any steps required to achieve the right balance as appropriate.
3. To whom we disclose your Personal Data
4. Transfer your Personal Data internationally
We may disclose or transfer your CCTV Data as part of necessary steps to ensure your health, personal safety, and belongings, to our third-party service providers that are outside of Thailand, and such disclosure or transfer may only be done by obtaining your consent or there are any other compelling legitimate grounds (e.g. to perform the contract terms between us and other persons for your benefit) as permitted by applicable laws. Such destination countries may or may not have the same data protection standard similar to Thailand, however, we will ensure that the data transfer requirement under applicable data protection law which is in effect at that time is met before such transfer.
5. Security measures
6. How long de we retain your Personal Data
We will retain your CCTV Data in our system for the period necessary to fulfil the CCTV Monitoring Purposes for which we obtained them. When we are no longer permitted by the applicable laws to store your CCTV Data, we will remove it from our systems and records. However, we may retain your CCTV Data for a longer duration, such as until the end of legal action or if required by the applicable laws or specific CCTV Data are required to be retained in order to deal with an incident or in order to respond to a request by an individual made under the law.
7. What are your rights with regards to your Personal Data
Subject to the conditions and exceptions under the applicable laws, you may have the rights to access and/or obtain a copy of, port, rectify, delete, destroy or anonymize certain CCTV Data that we have about you, restrict and/or object to certain activities, in which we engage with respect to your personal data. If we process your Personal Data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent, but we may not be able to provide you with our goods or services. You may also have the right to request us to disclose how we obtain your Personal Data without your consent and lodge a complaint with the competent authority under the applicable laws.
8. Contact us
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to exercise your rights regarding your Personal Data, please contact us at: